1 plaque ; bronze. This plaque recognizes the initiative of the Native Sons Post No. 9 (Fort Langley), "whose initiative preserved the one remaining building of the Hudson's Bay Company post at Fort Langley." The plaque explains the Native Sons' initiative also formed the first museum in 1931, and led to the Langley Centennial Museum in 1958. The plaque is rectangular and made of bronze, with a dark brown background and shiny border and raised text. The plaque has four holes to mount it, one in each corner. The plaque was given to the Native Sons, Post No. 9 by the Native Daughters, Post No. 6 (Fort Langley), on November 19, 1990.