1 Program : col. ; 28 x 10.7 cm. This program is for the Milner Cairn Official Opening. The program is cream and tan with dark brown text, black text, and a dark brown border. The first side of the program has the Township of Langley coat of arms at the top in the middle, above the words "Milner Cairn/ Official Opening," which are separated by a decorative line. The first side of the program details the events for the opening day, and includes people such as Jack Froese, Township of Langley Mayor, Councillor Bob Long, Councillor Charlie Fox, Dr. K. Jane Watt, Historian, Mr. Hugh Davis, Milner pioneer, and Mr. Murray Smith, from the Milner Community Association. The back side of the program has the title "a Part of our Heritage" in black script font, and explains what the cairn is for. The cairn is to mark the original site of the Langley Prairie Methodist Church, built in 1886. The back side of the program describes the history of the Milner area, and of the church; it notes that the Milner Valley has been in use for at least 4,000 years.