Sepia photograph of "the old Fort Langley Church", called the Church of Saint John the Divine, which in this photograph is in Maple Ridge. The church was moved to Maple Ridge. The church is a small building with vines crawling up the chimney on the left side, a tree and a fence out front on the left. There is a bicycle leaning against the fence. There is a wire gate on the far left of the photograph, and behind the church is a metal tower. There is white writing on the photograph which reads "13. Maple Ridge Church." The writing is half cut off on the bottom. Photo was likely taken at the time of the Centennial Celebrations, May 1925.