This copper plate engraving depicts Fort Langley's White Chapel church, which was built in 1872. The copper plate is nailed to a woodblock. Inscribed on the woodblock attached to the plate are the words: "Langley Fort Ch./ White Chapel Ch./ built in 1872." This engraving once belonged to the Reverend A. M. Grant, and is inscribed at the bottom of the woodblock: "Property of Rev. A. M. Grant."