1 plaque ; bronze. This plaque commemorates the opening of the Langley Centennial Museum on July 1, 1958. The plaque is rectangular and made of bronze. The text and border are shiny bronze with a dark brown background behind the text. There are six holes in the plaque for it to be mounted to the wall: one in each corner, and one at the top middle and one at the bottom middle. The plaque explains the opening of the Langley Centennial Museum and reads: "LANGLEY/ CENTENNIAL MUSEUM/ OPENED JULY 1st 1958" at the top, followed by seven lines of text describing the museum and its creation. The bottom of the plaque has two lines which read: "BRITISH COLUMBIA WAS ESTABLISHED AT/ FORT LANGLEY ON NOVEMBER 19th 1858."